For foreign students
Department of dermatovenereology
Location: 9, Lermontov’s str., Chernivtsi, Ukraine, 58002
Phone: 8 (0372) 52-20-86
Clinical base of the department:
Regional dermato-venerologic dispensary of Chernivtsi includes: dermatologic department for adults; venereologic department; policlinic department; physio -therapeutic room; clinical, bacteriological, serologic laboratories.
Magistral staff of the department:
Head of dermatovenereology department , professor O.I. Denysenko
Docent of the department, docent M.P. Perepychka
Docent of the department, docent M.Y. Gaevska
Assistants of the department: T.P.Vysochanska, L.O.Guley, Y.P. Karvatska
Disciplines, stadied in the dermatovenereology department:
- „Dermatology. Venereology.” - for students of the falloving specialities: “medical job”, “pediatry”, “medicopsychology”, “stomatology”, “laboratory diagnostics”;
- „Means of medicinal cosmetic” - for students of the speciality “clinical pharmacy”;
- „Nursing in dermatovenereology” - for students of the speciality „nursing”;
- „Cosmetology” - selective course for students of the speciality „nursing";
- „Dermatovenereology” - for interns of the specialities such as “general practice – familial medicine” and “pediatry”;
- „Dermatovenereology”- precertification cycle for dermatovenerological specialists;
- „Actual questions of the dermatovenereology” – cycle of the thematic improvement for dermatovenereological specialists.
What courses students are studing at the department
- 4-th course – specialities: “medical job”, “pediatry”;
“medicopsychology”, “laboratory diagnostics”, “stomatology”, “clinical pharmacy”.
- 3-d course – speciality “ nursing”;
- post-graduate education – specialities: “general practice –familial medicine”, „pediatry” and upgrading for dermatovenereological specialists.
Basic directions of the scientific active work of the department:
- study of the pathogenesis of chronic dermatoses (allergodermatoses, psoriasis, pyodermas);
- treatment optimization of chronic dermatoses (allergodermatoses, psoriasis, pyodermas);
- a use of the chronodeterministic methods of the diagnostic and treatment of chronic dermatoses;
- study of an epidemiology, clinical features and an efficiency of the different treating methods of sexually transmitted diseases.
Students scientific cociety activity at the department.
Scientific adviser - docent of the department, docent M.P. Perepychka
Head of the cociety – Lazoryk Mykola, 4 years student, speciality “Medical job”.
Basic directions of scientific activity of students cociety:
- modern aspects of an ethiology and pathogenesis of dermatoses and venereal diseases;
- features of modern clinical course, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of noninfectious skin diseases;
- features of modern clinical course, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of an infectious skin diseases;
- emergency situations in dermatological practice;
- new methods of general and topical therapy of dermatoses;
- features of modern clinical course, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases;
- dermatological aspects of AIDS;
- questions of the venereal diseases prophylaxis.
Achievemenst of the students society:
Students, attendees of dermatological society, have been victorious in students scientific conferences and olympiades: